Closing Date: 31 July
ART at THE IVY HOUSE is currently looking for exhibition proposals from artists for solo, two-person or group exhibitions for 2017-2018.
• All 2D or wall mountable work acceptable including: painting, print, drawing, photography, digital print etc.
• Art at The Ivy House exhibitions run for three months
• There is no commission on sales
• Artist is responsible for transport of work
• Artist is responsible for installation of work
• There is no artist fee
Artists interested in exhibiting at The Ivy House should submit:
1. 8-10 images of recent work (photographs/ jpeg files)
2. Artist Curriculum Vitae
3. Artist’s Statement/ Exhibition Proposal
Please send applications to:
By Email: Claire Halpin, Exhibition Coordinator, email@example.com
By Post: Shane Carthy, Art at The Ivy House, The Ivy House Bar and Restaurant, 114 Upper Drumcondra Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.