Register interest by: 27 September.
Stall holders are sought for a new artist, maker and craft market at Púca Festival at Trim Castle from 31st October – 2nd November.
This is a chance to be part of a buzzing festival atmosphere in the centre of Trim from Thursday 31st October to Saturday 2nd November 2019 from 3pm-10pm.
The festival are seeking the best in Irish crafts, makers and visual artists. They want to ensure visitors have a warm welcome to the new festival and discover genuine Irish creatives’ work.
Púca Festival will be providing the infrastructure (market stalls & power) and will be making pitches FREE for this inaugural year. Both traditional and contemporary makers are welcome, reflecting both ancient and modern making.
Púca Festival are looking for all forms of original creatives promoting and demonstrating their work including:
– Crafts people
– Music Performance and Participation
– Textile Arts and Crafts
– All work must be original
– All work must reflect some aspect of Irish culture
– No imported plastic toys or novelty items
– No American halloween goods
– Sole traders and independent artists only
– Non-food based companies and commercial entities (face paint, festival fashion, general traders) are eligible to apply for a €300 pitch fee covering all 3 nights
– Food traders should fill out our Food vendor form as this is subject to separate legislation.
Vendors will have access to the site from 9am on the 31st October.
Púca Festival are asking interested traders to register an expression of interest and complete the form: bit.ly/pucamarket2019