Application deadline: 31 October, 4pm.
Fulbright Irish Awards provide opportunities for passionate and accomplished students, scholars, artists, teachers, and professionals from all backgrounds to undertake programs and collaborate with experts in the USA. Fulbright’s mission is to forge lasting international connections, counter misunderstandings, and help people work together toward common goals.
The Fulbright Irish Awards are open to all disciplines and backgrounds. Successful candidates receive a significant monetary grant, accident and emergency insurance, visa administration, cultural and professional programming, and introduction to a vast international professional and academic network.
The Fulbright Awards provide grants for Irish citizens, and E.U. citizens resident in the Republic of Ireland for 3+ years, to research, study, or lecture in the USA.
There are five types of Fulbright grants available to Irish and E.U. citizens:
- Fulbright Irish Student Awards to conduct postgraduate research / enrol in postgraduate degree programs in the U.S.
- Fulbright Irish FLTA Awards to teach the Irish language in the U.S.
- Fulbright Irish Scholar Awards for academic or professional research / lecturing in the U.S.
- Fulbright Irish TechImpact Awards to conduct academic or professional research in the U.S.
- Fulbright Irish Schuman Awards for graduate & postgraduate study, research & lecturing in the U.S.
To learn more, visit the Fulbright Irish Awards page: fulbright.ie/going-to-the-usa/fulbright-irish-awards/
Fulbright Scholarship Information Session with Emma Loughney at IMMA – 5 September, 11am to 12pm, for more see link.