Application deadline: 19 July, 4pm.
The Alley Arts Centre invite artists to forward information regarding their proposed exhibition and detail the periods during which they could display their work in the Alley Gallery. On the basis of this information the Programme Committee will decide upon an appropriate programme selection for the upcoming year. Artists will be notified in writing whether or not they have been successful.
• The Alley wish to programme a mix of high quality community, corporate and private art work.
• The Alley wish to create a challenging and varied visual art programme.
The Programme Committee, which will decide on an appropriate visual art programme mix, will consist of representatives from the following organisations:
• Derry City and Strabane District Council
• The Arts Council of Northern Ireland
• The North West Institute of Further and Higher Education
The successful Artist(s) will receive £100 per exhibition in order to assist with preparation, delivery of work, insurance etc. The Alley Arts Centre will charge 20% commission on all artwork sold during the course of the exhibition.