Response deadline: 20 September, 12pm.
The Arts Council requires project management services to deliver the pilot Creative Places programme in Tuam. Creative Places Ireland is a pilot programme, the first of its kind in the country. The three-year pilot programme, which recognises and addresses gaps in the spatial and demographic distribution of Arts Council funding, is developed for communities around the country that have not had opportunities to benefit from sustained investment in the arts. The Arts Council-led programme is underpinned by a commitment in its Making Great Art Work 2016-2025 strategy to increase engagement in the arts.
This will require and include the following;
a) provide a Project Lead to work with the people of Tuam to realise a new programme of activity,
b) manage a budget to oversee the project, including fees, programme and ancillary costs,
c) design and deliver an evaluation methodology
d) design and deliver a training programme.
Please read all documentation carefully and complete:
· The online European Single Procurement Document (ESPD) on eTenders (Section 2.2.1)
· The section on select criteria (Section 3.2)
· Response to services required (Appendix 1)
· The pricing schedule (Appendix 2)
· The tenderer’s statement (Appendix 3)
· Declaration (Appendix 4).
Access all tender documents on eTenders: irl.eu-supply.com/…