Nominations close: Monday 6 November
Nominations to the PhotoIreland Foundation Awards 2017 are now open to the public. You are welcome to nominate yourself, your friends, but most importantly others, as long as you are honest and concise. PhotoIreland Foundation will review all nominations equally.
You are also welcome to propose categories that you may feel are relevant. The existing categories include:
- Best Arts Centre, Gallery, Museum 2017
- Best Photography Exhibition in Ireland 2017
- Best International Photography Exhibition 2017
- Best Curator 2017
- Best Artist 2017
- Best Emerging Artist 2017
- Best Graduate Project 2017
he shortlisted nominees will be announced on 13th November, and the Award ceremony will take place at The Library Project on Saturday 25 November.
For more information and to nominate visit: photoireland.org/