Deadline: 31 March
Celebrating 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic Games, Arts Council Korea is pleased to announce an open call for young emerging artists around the world to participate International Residency Deep in the Mountains. It is an international performing (music/dance) & visual arts residency program certified by PyeongChang Culture Olympic Games is organized as a part of nurturing culture projects.
International Residency Deep in the Mountains is open to 20 artists including 5 artists from Korea and 15 from overseas between the age of 25 (born in 1992) and 39 (born in 1978) practicing disciplines of music, dance and visual arts.
Highly proficient in spoken English. Should be able to obtain visa to travel Korea (if applicable).
Benefits for participants:
- Round trip airfare
- Daily meal, accommodation, and transportation during the residency program
- To take part in tours in cultural, historical and natural environment around Gangwon Province including venue cities of 2018 PyeongChang Olympic Games: PyeongChang, Gangneung, Jeongson
- Stipend (500,000 KRW)
- Support for artwork production (only applicable for visual artists)
- Support for performance and exhibition production showcasing the outcome of the residency program
- Networking and promotion opportunities with Korean artists and art professionals
For more information see:www.transartists.org/2018-pyeongchang-winter-olympic-games