5. Roundup.Recent exhibitions and projects of note.
5. Column. Emily Mark Fitzgerald. Philanthropy and the Arts.
6. Column. Chris Clarke. After the Fact.
7. Column. Treasa O’Brien. Knowing Me, Knowing You.
8. News. The latest developments in the visual arts sector.
9. Regional Profile. Visual arts resources and activity in Clare.
13. Policy. A Structural Necessity? Claire Power considers the issue of internships.
14. International Profile. Collective Citadel. Brenda Moore McCann profiles Cittadellarte in Piedmont.
15. Institution Profile. Go Where There is No Path. Mechtild Manus, the new Director of the Goethe-Institut Ireland talks about intercultural exchange and the Institut’s upcoming programme.
16. Art in the Public Realm: Profile. Home as Universe. Jennie Moran profiles her collaborative art/architecture project with architect Laura Harty, for older people’s housing in Naas, Co Kildare.
17. Debate. Autonomy or Not to Be? Jonathan Carroll reports on ‘Autonomous Practices, Autonomous Objects, Autonomous Institutions’, a debate held at the NCAD Gallery, Dublin (6 Nov 2012).
18. Residency. Unpredictable Rhythms of the Earth. Siobhan Macdonald reports on her residency at the historical seismic observatory of Emil Wiechert in Gottingen, Germany.
19. Critique. Reviews of recent exhibitions, events, publications and projects.
23. Project Profile. Fighting Amnesia. Zineb Sedira discusses her exhibition ‘Becoming Independent’ at the Royal Hibernian Academy, Dublin. [Read more…]