Tuesday 28 Feb to Tuesday 2 May; 6.34pm to 9pm weekly
Price: 200 Euro
15% discount available to students/seniors/those working less than 30 hrs a week.
LP technician and tutor Bella Walsh has devised a course that aims to encourage and develop drawing skills at all levels.
Over the weeks she will guide participants through numerous drawing exercises, exploring how you view and record shapes & objects, spaces and the environment around you. The course will also investigate colour with each student making their own colour wheel and completing various colour studies in paint. Every student will receive regular feedback and pointers from the tutor in what is a fully supportive and welcoming environment.
Drawing – Developing your skills
• Positive and negative space
• Object drawing
• Object drawing with perspective
• Tonal drawing
• Creating a colour wheel with tints and tones
• Colour mixing using primary colours with black & white
• Observing colour and the behaviour of light
• Developing your drawings using print mediums