Deadline for applications: 5 May
Daly Antique Services is looking for a friendly, confident person who is reliable and flexible to join our small team. This is a temporary vacancy for a period of seven months, however this may be extended to a total of 11 months. We are an antiques restoration business; therefore someone with knowledge or an interest of antiques would be preferred but not essential.
Candidates must have:
• 2 years administration experience.
• Great organisational skills.
• Good computer skills including Microsoft office. Experience of working on a Mac a bonus.
• Some experience working with accounts.
Duties will include:
• All administration for the small office (general running of the office).
• Professional and efficent managment of all telephone, email and client enquiries.
• Diary management – arranging appointments/deliveries etc.
• Writing up quotations and invoicing clients.
• Credit control.
• Managing supplier payments etc.
• Keeping records and paperwork up-to-date.
• Various other duties, depending on experience.
Details of position:
• 3 days per week (Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm). Which 3 days are negotiable.
• Start date 15th May 2017 to allow for training/handover.
• Salary DOE