Deadline: 13 March
Role: Concept Designer for a 3D Feature Production
Reporting to: Art Director
- Work with the Art Director to help establish a consistent visual direction.
- Develop inspiring concept designs for locations, props and effects.
- Establish Light-Keys for the Lighting team.
- Understand and interpret colour scripts.
- Provide information to storyboards and 3D department.
- Assemble influential research & reference material for the 3D team.
- Work effectively with the Art Director so that they are aware of production concerns and issues dealing with creating concept art.
- Produce work in an efficient and timely manner, on schedule.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience working as a Concept Designer.
- Extensive knowledge of PHOTOSHOP.
- Strong knowledge of colour, lighting, atmosphere and overall composition.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling is a PLUS.
- An excellent understanding of whole animation production process.
- Exceptional drawing skills.
- A broad range of drawing styles.
- Excellent communication, visual storytelling and written skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills-able to interact with team members of different disciplines.
- Task driven, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Must be open to direction and can visually interpret other people’s ideas
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple tasks in a fast-paced production.
If you think you fit the description above, please forward your CV and cover letter to the email provided, remembering to put “Concept Designer- 3D Feature Production” in the subject line.
This role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and all applicants must be eligible to work within EEA.
This company is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply Now / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org