Application deadline: Friday 26 May, 4pm
Greywood Arts invites proposals from visual artists (or small teams of collaborators) for a one-week residency to take place the last week in June, leading up to our Opening Celebration 1st July, 2017.
Artists will receive free accommodation and workspace. We are interested in process, thus a requirement of this residency is that the selected artist (or group of artists) share some aspect of their process via demonstration, exhibition, discussion, etc. at our opening celebration Saturday 1st July. Projects that respond to or interact with the site are especially encouraged.
Residency: Sunday 25th June – Sunday 2nd July
Artists will be notified by 31st May
To apply, send the following to: email@example.com
- Name(s), contact information
- CV (one page max)
- Artist Statement
- Up to 5 Work samples
Proposal (one page max):
- Tell us about your project
- Tell us about your process
- How would you engage with the community at our opening celebration?
- What kind of support does your project require?
Selected artist(s) receive:
- Accommodation (self-catering)
- Workspace: the visual arts studio is 5.2m square (17×17 ft) with four south-east facing windows and high ceilings. There are work tables, a drafting table, and a sink. Note the studio is located on the second floor.
- Transportation from Cork City to Killeagh if required.
- Inclusion in all marketing for the Opening Celebration and a feature on our website Greywoodarts.org