Deadline for applications: Friday 9 June, 12 noon
The Centre for Creative Arts + Media (CCAM) at Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology is seeking to recruit multiple Assistant Lecturers to teach on and support the BA (Hons) Design programme. The post holders will be expected to play active roles within the Centre and Institute. In addition to teaching commitments the post holders will contribute to ongoing programme development, industry engagement and research opportunities in the college. Academic staff participate in pastoral support for students and actively participate in programme board activities. The post holders will also be expected to engage in academic and industry research opportunities that support the work of CCAM.
Applications are now invited for the following positions which may arise and be filled on a one year fixed-term contract basis dependent on student numbers unless otherwise specified.
- CAD, Modelling and Design Applications (12 Hours Pro Rata – 3 Year Fixed Term)
- Pattern Drafting and Construction (4 Hours Pro Rata)
- Film and Documentary (16 Hours Pro Rata)
- Industrial Design (6 Hours Pro Rata)
- Graphic Design and Illustration (8 Hours Pro Rata)
- Animation and Game Design (12 Hours Pro Rata)
- Quality Management (2 – 8 Hours Pro Rata)
- Six Sigma (4 – 8 Hours Pro Rata)
For job descriptions and application forms see: www.gmit.ie/human-resources/jobs-gmit
T: + 353 91 742766/742767