Closing Date for applications: 2 June
The INCUBATE Residencies are for emerging, early career artists and curators (individual or small collective) who wish to have time and space to research, test new ideas, develop new work. Draíocht has a particular interest in artists and curators whose interests lie in one or more of the following:
– interdisciplinary practice;
– visual culture and new technologies;
– socially engaged and collaborative practices;
– visual arts practice for children and young people.
The Curator-in-Residence, Sharon Murphy will liaise with the artists and provide supports as required.
A fee of €300 will be available for each residency.
If you wish to be considered please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A current CV (2 pages maximum);
- A covering letter detailing your interest in and intention for Draiocht INCUBATE including an artist statement, outline plan, details about the nature of your artistic practice and process;
- Website and/or other links to your work and/or up to ten images of relevant work in jpeg format.