The Visual Artists News Sheet
5. Column. Emily Mark Fitzgerald.
5. Column. Jonathan Carroll.
6. Roundup. Recent exhibitions and projects of note.
7. News. The latest developments in the arts sector.
9. Regional Profile. Visual arts resources and activity in Limerick.
16. Issue. When Trust Proves to be Misplaced. Noel Kelly discusses best practice for artists faced with a lack of payment from galleries.
17. Profile. An Gaelaras. Marianne O’Kane Boal discusses Irish language arts resources in NI.
18. Profile. Quantified Self. Sheena Barrett, Cliona Harmey & Kieran Daly discuss the recent collaboration at the LAB, part of Innovation Dublin 2011.
19. Critique. Our 4 page Critique supplement features six reviews of exhibitions, events, publications and projects – that are either current or have recently taken place in Ireland.
23. Seminar. Trade Secrets. Ruth McHugh profiles the Trade:Artists in Conversation seminar. Archived in our ‘Articles’ section.
25. How I Made. Pure Imagination. Angie Duignan describes her recent exhibition at the V&A Museum of Childhood. Archived in our ‘Articles’ section.
26. Seminar. Talking Shop. Rayne Booth discusses two recent seminars on repurposing vacant space.
27. Interview. The Artist’s Retreat. Sarah Searson talks to Robbie McDonald of the Tyrone Guthrie Centre.
28. Opportunities. All the lastest grants, awards, exhibition calls and commissions.
30. Residency Profile. Thou Shalt not Covet. Aoife Collins discusses her recent residency at IMMA.
31. Issue. The Artists’ Charter. Alex Davis discusses the new artists charter compiled by VAI.
32. Profile. Curating in a New Light. Marianne O’Kane Boal describes her curation of the Wexford County Council Art Collection.
33. Regional Contacts. Visual Artists Ireland’s regional contacts report from the field.
33. Art in Public. Public art commissions; site-specific works; socially-engaged practices; and other forms of art outside the gallery.
34. Interview. Collective Memory. Colin Darke talks to Manuela Pacella and IlariaLoquenza about an upcoming exhibition at Golden Thread.
35. Residency Profile. Cardboard Cities. Anna Wnuk profiles Sinead B Cashell’s residency in Poland