Closing date for receipt of applications is: 13 June, 5pm
Mayfield Arts Centre at Newbury House is seeking to recruit a part-time Arts Worker to support the Cúig studio artists and the work of the Arts Centre (19.5hrs per week).
- To support the artistic and creative development of the Cúig studio artists through individual and group mentoring
- To support the Cúig artists in the planning and delivery of exhibitions and inclusive community and public projects (including studio visits, workshops and local/international participative projects).
- To coordinate Cúig projects in terms of budgeting, documenting projects and reporting on work for funders and interest groups
- To document, photograph and archive Cúig work, both physically and digitally
- To facilitate creative workshops and projects with groups of all abilities
- To co-facilitate creative training and team building events
- To prepare images and text for PR purposes and help update online/print media
- To support the arts centre manager in developing and facilitating new income generating projects in line with the social enterprise model
- To work as part of a team with other staff and volunteers
- Any other duties relevant to the post
For more details on applying and a person specification please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mayfield Arts Centre is a fully accessible arts space based at Newbury House Family Centre. Mayfield Arts Centre develops, manages and delivers creative arts programmes and training locally and internationally. Cúig are five artists in supported studios at Mayfield Arts Centre.