Saturday 6 May, 11am to 6pm
Above the Fold returns to The Mick Lally Theatre, Galway for a day of inspiring talks by Ireland’s brightest creatives. Speakers have been curated for their contribution to Ireland’s cultural landscape and their motivation for striving to create great work.
Tickets are €25 which includes a full day of talks and an after-party featuring Lumo DJs.
2017 speakers include:
- Superfolk – Jo Anne and Gearoid design beautiful homewares using inspiration from wildlife and their domestic surroundings of Westport Co. Mayo,
- The Repeal Project – Anna Cosgrave is a social activist and the founder of The Repeal Project,
- HeadStuff – Alan Bennett is the editor and founder of HeadStuff online media,
- Lay of the Land – Kari Cahill is a visual artist and the curator of Lay of the Land,
- Piquant – Conor Buckley is the Creative Director of Piquant graphic design studio based in Limerick,
- David Boland – David is the founder of An Áit Eile and the musician behind New Pope,
- Jette Virdi – Jette is a food stylist and creative entrepreneur,
- Alison Conneely – Alison is a Fashion Designer, curator and an Art Director.
With one more speaker announcement to come.
For more information and to book tickets: atftalks.com