Deadline: 1 June 2017
Open call to artists between 18 and 30 years who have a project that strengthens the notion of citizenship in your city. We would like to invite you to share it and take part in a gathering of over 60 participants from all over Europe, participating in workshops, festive and cultural moments.
These are the conditions to participate to the Forum to be held on 25-28 October 2017:
- To be aged between 18 and 30 years old
- To live and/or develop a project in Nantes Métropole or a Member state of the Council of Europe (+ Belarus)
- To present a concrete initiative
- To fill in the application form to be launched every year in spring.
Selection of projects :
- Each year, 30 projects are presented : 10 from Nantes and 20 from all of Europe
- Projects must contribute to strengthen the notion of “living together”, involve a “citizenship” approach in tits general sense and develop an original approach.
- They can be linked to a large range of thematics : environment, health, education, culture, sport, intercultural dialogue, fight again discriminations, media, etc.
- Projects must be concrete initiatives (Or at least in an advanced stage of reflection if not yet realized)
Transport, accommodation and food costs of European participants are covered by Nantes Métropole (Maximum 2 participants per project). Please note that selected participants are asked to book their transport tickets themselves. The organization will then refund travel expenses up to 400 Euros per person, according to the original receipts and tickets sent by the participants. Refunds are provided approximatively 2 months after the Forum.
For more information and to download application form: www.nantescreativegenerations.eu/en/forum/calls-for-application/