Deadline for applications: 30 September, 12 noon
South Dublin Arts Centre Company is seeking an exceptional individual to inspire and lead the dynamic RUA RED team, curate a comprehensive programme of creative activity and to oversee the organisation’s strategic and business planning.
The successful candidate will have the skills and experience required to motivate the team towards delivering the potential of South Dublin’s hub for creative activity. The Executive Director will also oversee the organisation’s goals, relationship building and company health. This is a unique opportunity for someone with clear, focused and ambitious vision to direct the future development and growth of RUA RED, an established multidisciplinary arts venue, as one of Ireland’s most important and vibrant cultural organisations.
Competencies, Skills and Experience Required:
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior arts management role or similar
– Experience managing budgets over €500,000
– Proven track record in successful funding applications for significant projects
– Familiarity with contemporary arts practice both nationally and internationally
– Experience leading a joint European project
– A proven track record in Planning, Strategy and Policy-making.
– Knowledgeable on Arts Councils current policies.
– The ability to communicate to stakeholders, partners, funding bodies and the broader public.
– The ability to work with initiative, determine priorities and set targets
– Experience in negotiation and conflict resolution skills
– Strong motivational skills and the ability to manage a team
– A proven track record in effective business development, strategic planning and implementation
– The ability and desire to develop and build relationships with artists, communities and decision makers in cultural and community organisations
Salary commences at €65,000.
CV’s and a cover letter must be returned to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be informed by 7th October 2016
Interviews are expected to take place during the week of 17th October (likely 20th & 21st October).
For full job description and terms and conditions please visit: http://ruared.ie/about/opportunities