5. Roundup. Recent exhibitions and projects of note.
5. Column. Emily Mark-FitzGerald. The Feedback Loop. Cultural democracy in the age of the Internet.
6. Column. Jonathan Carroll. The Generals Assemble.
7.Column. Mark Fisher. Imperfect Loops & Screen Memories. Agency, Freud and eerie GIFs.
8.News. The latest developments in the visual arts sector.
9.Regional Focus. Visual arts resources and activity in Derry.
12. Project Profile. A Herculean Task. Jakob Livgine Kreek reports from VISIT 2013.
13.Residency. This is Pseudo Nature. Amanda Rice discusses a recent residency undertaken at Ateliers Rondo, Graz, Austria.
14. VAI Advocacy & Supports. Our Best-Kept Secret? Niamh Looney profiles VAI¹s help desk services.
14.VAI Advocacy & Supports. Group Think. Alex Davis introduces VAI’s local groups initiative.
15. How is it Made? Almost Fit to be Hugged. Christodoulos Makris writes about Thomas Brezing’s performance-based project ‘Carpet Man’. (Achived)
16. Institution Profile. It’s Complex. Annemarie Kilshaw details the development of The Complex, a multidisciplinary artist-led space in Dublin.
17.Art in Public. Anorthoscopic Effects. Anne Cleary profiles Cleary +Connolly’s digital public art commission ‘Look Both Ways’. [Read more…]