Closing date for applications: Thursday 23 February, 5pm.
Temple Bar Gallery + Studios is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to manage daily accounts.
Approximately 1 day/8 hrs per week
2 years with 6-month probationary period
● Managing the daily financial operations of the company involving: payments to artists and suppliers, control of creditors, debtors and purchase order system, management of monthly accounts, coordination of the company audit, staff weekly and monthly payroll and tax, company tax and registration
● Preparation of financial documents for the Annual General Meeting and board meetings, as required
● Preparation of financial documents to support annual applications to Arts Council and Dublin City Council
● Assistance with financial documents for audit
● Other ancillary duties that may arise
● Managing maintenance and service contracts for the building
● Other duties that may arise
Send CV and specify availability and start date Clíodhna Shaffrey at email@example.com
Download the Job Description here: www.templebargallery.com/news/article/temple-bar-gallery-studios-seeks-bookkeeper