The Visual Artists News Sheet
2. Roundup. Recent exhibitions and projects of note.
3. Column. Mark Fisher. Just Say No.
4. Column. Eamon Maxwell. Supporting Emerging Artists.
5. Column. Tessa O Brien. An Impure Film-makers Perpective.
6. Column. Chris Fite-Wassilak. Underneath the Cuts, The Beach.
8. News. The latest developments in the arts sector.
10. Regional Profile. Visual Arts Resources & Activity in Leitrim
12. Artists Books. Recently published monographs and artists’ books.
13. Profile. Space & Collaboration. Monica Flynn, VAI Education officer, talks to Rachel Brown and Brighdin Farren about their curatorial project Brown & Bri. (Archived in our Articles Section)
14. Profile. Building the Foundations. Seán O Sullivan profiles the RDS Taylor Art Award and RDS Student Art Awards Exhibition, held annually at the RDS, Dublin.
15. Profile. Invisible Process. Sinead Bhreathnach-Cashell reports on ‘Chaos’, a week of Canadian Performance Art in Belfast, Presented by BBeyond and curated by Sinead O’Donell in collaboration with John G Boehme and Judith Price.
16. Profile. Phenomena House. Ciara Hickey and Keith Winter Profile Space Delawab in Belfast.
17. Art in the Public Realm: Focus. Are You A Spy? Jay Koh discusses his dialogical projects ‘, which explore cross-cultural exchange with the Chinese communities in Dublin. (Archived in our Articles Section)
18. Profile. From Napoleon’s Nose. Brian Kennedy profiles ‘A View from Napoleon’s Nose’ an exhibition by Northern Irish artists held at the Kao Yuan Arts Centre, Kao Yuan University, Taiwan.
19. Profile. Artists of the Round Table. Patricia Doyle profiles the Tondo artists group.
22. Focus. Practice Makes Perfect. Jennie Guy considers the meanings of hospitality in the artworld
28. Problems. The Problem Page. Our consierge / curator of agony responds to artworld dilemas
28. Laughism. Laughism. Cartoons by Borislav Byrne.
29. Focus. So Long Roger Fenton. Claire Feeley considers the journalistic turn in contemporary art. (Archived in our Articles Section)
30. VAI Regional Contacts. Regional Perspectives. Visual Artists Ireland’s regional contacts – Aideen Barry, Laura Graham and Damien Duffy report from the field.
31. Art in the Public Realm: Roundup. Recent public art commissions, site-specific works, socially engaged practice and other forms of art outside the gallery.
32. Art in the Public Realm. Recycling Spaces. Jonathan Carroll discusses ‘Shop if can, Look if you want’ a contemporary art trail organised for Dublin’s 2010 St. Patrick’s Festival.