5. Roundup. Recent exhibitions and projects of note.
5. Column. Mark Fisher. Making Demands.
6. Column. Jason Oakley. I wouldn’t start from here …
7. Column. Chris Clarke. Everyone’s a Critic.
8. News. The latest developments in the visual arts sector.
8. VAI News. Visual Artists Ireland’s research, projects and campaigns.
9. Regional Focus. Visual arts resources and activity in Armagh: Market Place Arts Centre; Micheal Hanna; Millennium Court; Craigavon Borough Council Arts Office; Emma Donaldson.
11. VAI Event. Shape Shifters. Hazel Dixon profiles the VAI / Create ‘Recent Graduate Evening’, (30 January 2014) that offered peer advice for students and recent graduates.
12. VAI / DASResidency. Creative Space: The Final Frontier. Conan McIvor, 2013 winner of the Visual Artists Ireland / Digital Arts Studios Residency Award, discusses his experience.
13. Residency. Residency Within a Residency. Bea Mcmahon describes her residency at the Rijksakademie Van Beeldende Kunsten in Amsterdam.
14. Project Profile. Epicentres of Activity. Joanne Laws reports on Locis, a collaboration between Leitrim County Council and counterpart institutions in Poland and Sweden.
15. Valerie Earley Residency. What Lies Beneath. Jill Christine Miller, the first recipient of the Valerie Earley Residency Award, outlines insights gained during her time at the Tyrone Guthrie Centre.
16. Organisation Profile. Scarcity to Abundance. Lily Power talks to Lynn Harris of AND Publishing about new forms of publishing for artists’ books. (Archived) [Read more…]