Saturday 17 November.
Each booking entitles you to a one on one meeting with a curator – an opportunity to show them your work, present your ideas and make connections. This is a hugely popular event for curators and artists and has led to multiple exhibitions, working relationships, and collaborations.
Morning – 11.30 – 13.10
Afternoon – 14.00 – 15.40
£3 per appointment
- Anna Ciabach – ( Monopol Gallery, Warsaw)
- Ika Sienkiewicz-Nowacka (Centre for Contemporary Art, Warsaw)
- Dean Brierley – (Caustic Coastal, Salford)
- Nora Hickey – (Centre Culturel Irlandais, Paris)
- Liam McCartan and Anne Mager (Catalyst Arts, Belfast)
- Mirjami Schuppert (Independent)
- Hannah Watson (Belfast Exposed)
- Catherine Hemelryk (CCA Derry~Londonderry)
- Sarah McAvera (Golden Thread Gallery, Belfast)
- Jennie Guy (Firestation Projects, Dublin)