This intensive one-day workshop is aimed at artists and photographers who wish to develop skills and confidence in presentation and public speaking. Whether it be through artist talks, portfolio reviews, teaching, facilitating workshops or simply communicating with the public or in interviews, ‘Presenting Yourself Successfully’ will equip you with the knowledge in how to approach such situations with confidence.
Presenting Yourself Successfully
Saturday 21st April, Belfast Exposed Photography Gallery
9.30am – 5pm
£25 VAI Members
Why attend the course?
- Do you get nervous before and during presentations?
- Are you curious as to why some of your presentations just don’t hit the mark?
- Would you be interested in being able to hold an audience’s attention?
- How would it be if you had the skill that would allow you to engage with your audience?
- Interested in presenting so well that people ask you back?
- What results would you get if you could truly deliver your message to the whole audience?
- The course is designed for people who want to present themselves successfully. The 1 day course is very practical, where you will grow as a presenter and be able to confidently deliver presentations that hit the mark and engage with the audience.