5. Column. Treasa O’Brien. Speaking of I.M.E.L.D.A.
6. Column. Boredom, Compulsion & Anxiety. Mark Fisher.
7. Column. Constructing Migration. Emily Mark–Fitzgerald.
8. News. The latest developments in the visual arts sector.
8. VAI News. Visual Artists Ireland’s research, projects and campaigns.
9. Regional Profile. West Cork, Resources and Activities – Blue House Gallery; Kinsale Arts Festival, West Cork Arts Centre, David Bickley; Wendy Dison.
12. How is it made? Expansion & Transformation. Maud Cotter talks to Bernadette Cotter.
13. Career Development. Material Negotiation. Barbara Knezevic’s approach to professional practice.
14. Organisation Profile. Championing a Medium. Ben Crothers profiles Belfast Print Workshop.
15. Project profile. Ultra Violet Orange. Sarah Kelleher profiles ‘Iron R 2’ at NSF, Cork.
16. Residency. Fluid Identities. Kevin Gaffney describes his residency at the Taipei artist Village in Taiwan. (Archived)
17. Seminar Report. Helium for Lead. James Merrigan reports on a discussion about paintings placed within contemporary art practice, Lismore Castle Arts.
18. Organisation profile. Very Berlin. Barry Kehoe profiles MART.
19. Critique. Susan Connolly, The MAC, Belfast; Kennedy Browne, Crawford Gallery, Cork; Conor Foy & Nicky Teegan, NCAD Gallery; Sinéad ní Mhaonaigh, Kevin Kavanagh Gallery; ‘Reframing the Domestic’Highlanes, Drogheda.
23. VAI Professional Development. Networking Networks. The Visual Artists Supports in Local Communities event at Get Together 2014 (Archived)
23. VAI Help Desk / Letters. Art vs Utility. Visual Artists Ireland is tackling the misuse of percent for art schemes to support architectural / design commissions.
24. VAI Advocacy. Courting the Mainstream. Developing the quantity and quality of media coverage.
25. Career Development. Consolidated practice. Carissa Farrell talks to painter Tom Climent.
26. VAI Get Together 2014. Common Causes. Lily Power reports on Get Together 2014
28. VAI Professional Development. Painting as Embodiment. Victoria Wright’s VAI peer critique. (Archived)
29.Profile. Scale & Potential. An interview with Ann Mulrooney, Chief Executive Officer of Visual, Carlow.
29. VAI Northern Ireland Manager. Development NI Rob Hilken’s recent activities and concerns.
30. Art in Public. Between Inquiry & Control. Sven Anderson outlines a project based on embedding himself within Dublin City Council as an urban acoustic planner / sound designer. (Archived)
31. Art in Public Roundup. Commissions, site-specific works, socially engaged practice and other forms of art outside the gallery.
32. Gallery Profile. Challenges and Experience. Lily Power interviews Kevin Kavanagh.
33. VAI Graduate Award. What Now? Highlighting graduates recommended as outstanding by the Dublin art colleges: DIT, NCAD and IADT.
34. Opportunities. All the latest grants, awards, exhibition calls and commissions.
35. VAI Professional Development ROI & NI. Current and upcoming workshops, peer reviews and seminars.