5. Roundup. Recent exhibitions and projects of note. The latest developments in the arts sector.
5. Column. Jonathan Carroll.
6. Column. Mark Fisher.
8. News. The latest developments in the arts sector.
9. Regional Profile. Visual arts resources and activity in Fermanagh.
12. Interview. New Directions. Kerry McCall talks to Orlaith McBride, Director of the Arts Council. Archived in our ‘Articles’ section.
13. Issue. Art and the Law. Monica Flynn and Vivian Meacham report on a recent seminar.
14. Profile. Monster Truck. Padraic E Moore looks at the development of Monster Truck Gallery and Studios
15. Profile. Pallas Projects. Mark Cullen talks about Pallas Projects/Studios’ new space and programme.
16. Collaboration. Featherweight Portable Museum. Alissa Kleist profiles a project initiated by Catalyst Arts.
17. Festival. Around the Block. Grace McEvoy reports on Link Culturefest, a BlockT initiative. Archived in our ‘Articles’ section.
18. How Its Made. Factory Direct. Jeannette Doyle discusses her recent work at the Andy Warhol Museum.
19. Critique. Our 4 page Critique supplement features six reviews of exhibitions, events, publications and projects – that are either current or have recently taken place in Ireland.
23. Critique Special. Static. Emma Mahoney critiques the critics at the ‘Exit Limerick’ graduate review.
24. Event. Get Together. Lily Power gives an overview of the VAI Get Together 2012.
25. Issue. Bite-Size Licensing. Alex Davis discusses licensing and copyright for artists.
26. Seminar. Document! Sabina McMahon reports on a recent seminar that took place at NIVAL.
27. Profile. Model Youth. Marianne O’Kane Boal profiles a recent exhibition put together by young curators at The Model, Sligo.
28. Opportunities. All the lastest grants, awards, exhibition calls and commissions.
30. Profile. Fair Game. Kathleen Madden reports from the first Frieze, New York. Archived in our ‘Articles’ section.
31. Interview. Dublin to Liverpool. David Jacques talks to Mary Cloake, Director of Bluecoat, Liverpool.
32. Education. Drawing Conclusions. Baibre-AnnHarkin looks at 2012 National Drawing Day events.
33. Art in Public. Public art commissions; site-specific works; socially-engaged practices and other forms of art outside the gallery, with a special focus on Mayo Co Council’s ‘Landmark’ project.
34. Regional Contacts. VAI regional contacts report from the field.
34. Issue. Noel Kelly discusses the HEA’s Creative Arts and Media Programme Review announcement.
35. Profile. Forget Fear. Jonathan Carroll reports from the 2012 BerlinBiennale.