5. Roundup. Recent exhibitions and projects of note.
5. Column. Francis McKee. Under the Radar.
6. Column. Jason Oakley. Let’s Be Modern About It.
7. Column.Conor McGrady. Ex-centric Alternatives.
8. News. The latest developments in the visual arts sector.
8. VAI News. Research, projects and campaigns.
9. Regional Focus. Visual arts resources and activity in Causeway Coast & Glens.
11. Residency Ask For Zippy. How and why Bill Drummond established an artists’ residency in a tower located in small Antrim coastal town
12. Project Profile. Speeds of Life. Aisling Prior discusses her approach to curating Tulca 2014, ‘Neutral’.
14. Internship Profile. Quasi Objects & Shooting Hoops. Fiona Gannon describes her internship at Studio Olafur Eliasson, Berlin.
15. Seminar Profile. The Return of History. Kris Dittel reports on the ‘Metamodernism Modernism Marathon’
16. Art in public: Case Study. Re-framing the Ringroad. Yvonne Cullivan discusses her public art project ‘In The Current,’ commissioned for Belturbet, County Cavan.
17. VAI Advocacy. 2020 Vision. Jason Oakley outlines VAI’s thinking on the need for a visionary strategy.
18. Media. Art on the Box. An interview with Sarah Ryder, Assistant Commissioning Editor at Rté Factual.
19. Critique. ‘In a Landscape,’ Solstice, Navan; Tristan Barry, Ards Arts Centre; Leanne McDonagh, Origin Gallery, Dublin; Maria Simmonds-Gooding, RHA, Dublin; Mark Clare, Crawford Gallery, Cork.
23. Media The Reality Show? Noel Kelly Director / CEO outlines VAI\s recent involvement with a reality-style business mentoring show tv show.
24. Performance / Seminar Profile. Pushing Ideological Walls. Áine Phillips reports on ‘These Immovable Walls,’ a live art event and seminar on the embodiment and performance of power.
25. VAI Event. The Rise & Rise. VAI Membership Manager / Listings Editor Adrian Colwell describes the evolution of the VAI Show & Tell event.
25. Seminar. Freelancers Unite! Bernadette Beecher profiles Cultural Freelancers Ireland
26. Project Profile. Dark History, Dark Expression. Alan Counihan describes his recent project ‘Personal Effects: A History Of Possession’.
27. VAI Northern Ireland Manager. Flux and Success. Rob Hilken outlines how Derry-Londonderry’s key visual arts spaces are committed to expanding the legacy of Derry-Londonderry City Of Culture 2013.
27. Organisation Profile. Art of Our Time. A profile of the Golden Thread, Gallery, Belfast.
28. Festival. Impish & Intelligent. Sarah Kelleher outlines her impressions of the 2014 Kinsale Arts Festival (19 – 28 September)
30. Institution Profile. Twists & Turns. Dorothy Hunter Profiles R-Space Gallery, Lisburn.
31. Career Development. Potential for Damage. Ciarán Ó Dochartaigh describes how he is making a career as an artist.
32. Public Art Roundup. Public art commissions, site-specific works, socially engaged practice and various other forms of art outside the gallery.
33. VAI Professional Development. Current and upcoming workshops, peer reviews and seminars.
34. Opportunities. All the latest grants, awards, exhibition calls and commissions.