5. Roundup. Recent exhibitions and projects of note. The latest developments in the arts sector.
5. Column. Mark Fisher.
6. Column. Jonathan Carroll.
8. News. The latest developments in the visual arts sector.
9. Regional Profile. Visual arts resources and activity in Antrim.
13. Art and Politics. Living Museum. Brian Kennedy on a recent trip to visit artists in Syria. (Archived)
14. Project Profile. In to the Light. Fiona Fullam talks to Karen Downey about a new exhibition showcasing the Art Council Collection.
15. Festival. Landscape, Change and Flux. Ciara Peters talks to Gregory McCartney about his role as Curator of the Tulca Festival 2012.
16. How is it Made? A Sleeping Face. Agnes Conway on her recent commission for Marlay Park.
17. Career Development. Some Possible Infinities. Alan Bulfin describes working as an artist in Finland.
18. Education. The Artist’s Apprentice. Lily Power talks to Siobhán Parkinson about a new children’s book inspired by Velázquez’s Las Meninas.
18. Policy. Here and Now. Una Carmody gives findings from a recent study of Irish arts audiences.
19. Critique. Our four-page Critique supplement features six reviews of exhibitions, events, publications and projects – that are either current or have recently taken place in Ireland.
23. Festival. The Art of Communication.Yvonne Cullinan profiles the Trans-Art Festival, Cavan.
24. Residency. Artelier. Nick Kaplony describes the Artelier residency programme, run by ArtQuestUK.
24. Profile. John Carrick. John Beattie profiles Firestation’s….JohnCarrick.
25. Policy. Cultural Strategies. Ray Yeates discusses Dublin City Council’s up coming plans for the arts.
26. Artist-led Project. Subject to Ongoing Change. Fergus Byrne profiles The Performance Collective. (Archived)
27. Advocacy. Issue and Impasse. April Britskion CARFAC’s debate with the National Gallery of Canada.
28. Opportunities. All the lastest grants, awards, exhibition calls and commissions.
30. Debate. Remains of the Present. Michelle Browne reports from performance symposium,’Remnant’.
31. How is it Made? Outside In. Suzanne Mooney describes recent work developed in Seoul and Tokyo.
32. International. Notions of Hospitality. Anne Mullee reports from the 2012 Liverpool Biennial. (Archived)
33. Art in Public. Public art commissions, site-specific works, socially-engaged practices and other forms of art outside the gallery.
34. Regional Contacts. VAI’s Northern Ireland Manager reports from the region.
35. Studio Profile. Sustainable Spaces. Maria Tanner profiles a new studio space in Dungarven,Waterford.