5.Roundup. Recent exhibitions and projects of note.
5.Column. Column. Mark Fisher Space to Think.
6.Column. Jason Oakley Even in Sweden. (Archived)
7.Column. Chris Clarke Status Update.
8.News. The latest developments in the Visual Arts Sector.
9.Regional Focus. Resources and activity accross Cavan.
12.Project Profile. New Others New Difficulties. Jonathan Cummins discusses ‘When I Leave These Landings’, an evolving film-installation project based on conversations with political prisoners. (Archived)
13. Festival. Questions & Change. Bob and Roberta Smith talks about participation, art and democracy.
14.International. Hungarian Connection. John Ward Director of Maurice Ward & Co, and Petra Csizek of ACAX / the Leopold Museum, Budapest, discuss the Leopold Bloom award.
15.Seminar. Resonant Chamber. Joanne Laws reports on ‘Partition’ a seminar held at The City Factory Gallery, Void, Derry (16 –17 July 2013).
16.Residency. Relocations. Anna Marie Savage describes her residency at Cló Ceardlann na gCnoc.
17.How is it Made? Chance is the Objective. Louise Manifold outlines the development of a work created in collaboration with the author Kevin Barry.
18.Project profile. Connecting Domestic Hubs. Alissa Kliest profiles the Household Festival.
19. Critique. Cora Cummins, Visual; Sculpture in Context; ‘False Memory’ TBG&S; ‘Labour & Lockout; LCAG; ‘The Alphabet Series’ WCAC; ‘Death Drive’ Galway Arts Centre. (Archived)
23. Career Development. Considered, Stuttering Progress. Ella De Burca considers the guiding principles of her practice.
24.VAI Activity: Show & Tell: Galway. Richard Forrest reports on the VAI Show & Tell session held at 126 Gallery, Galway.
24. VAI Professional Development. Develop Yourself! Artists share their views on the role of training and development in their practices.
25. VAI Help Desk. Reasonable Expectations. What artists should expect from exhibition agreements.
25.VAI Advocacy. Café Culture. VAI’s Common Room Café in Limerick.
26. Organisation Profile. Championing Innovation. A profile of the Luan Gallery, Athlone.
26.Organisation Profile. Food for the Soul. A profile of the Craft and Design Collective, Belfast.
27. Project Profile. The Mayo Collaborative. Marie Farrell, Pat Murphy and Alice Maher discuss Niamh O’Malley’s multi-venue exhibition (31 AUG – 30 Sept), that inaugurated the Mayo Collaborative, a new venture supported by Mayo County Council and the county’s visual arts venues.
28. VAI Consultancy. Street Life. Mick Kelly and Istvan Laszlo discuss their Luas Docklands commission. (Archived)
29.VAI West of Ireland. Clare’s Cultural Climate. Aideen Barry, takes a reading from her cultural thermometer in County Clare.
29. VAI Northern Ireland. Making a Splash. Feargal O’Malley reports on promising new cultural developments in East Belfast, including the Prime Collective.
30.Conference. Listening in Brussells. Sven Anderson assesses ‘Tuned City: Brussels’
30. Conference. Bandwith & Fidelity. Fergus Kelly reports on the Irish Sound Science & Technology Association’s third annual convocation.
31. Project Profile: Relics, Scenarios & Props. A profile of Belfast based PS2’s Galway showing ‘5 ways to say your prayers’.
32. Project Profile. Art For the People. A profile of ‘Art in the Eastside’ East Belfast’s art billboard project.
33. Art in Public Roundup. Public art commissions, site-specific works, socially engaged practice and other forms of art outside the gallery.
34.Opportunities. All the latest grants, awards, exhibition calls and commissions.
35. VAI Professional Development. VAI’s upcoming professional development programme events.
36.Artoons. Pablo Helguera’s Artoons – The foibles and ironies of the art world.