5. Roundup.Recent exhibitions and projects of note.
5. Column. Emily Mark Fitzgerald. Philanthropy and the Arts.
6. Column. Chris Clarke. After the Fact.
7. Column. Treasa O’Brien. Knowing Me, Knowing You.
8. News. The latest developments in the visual arts sector.
9. Regional Profile. Visual arts resources and activity in Clare.
13. Policy. A Structural Necessity? Claire Power considers the issue of internships.
14. International Profile. Collective Citadel. Brenda Moore McCann profiles Cittadellarte in Piedmont.
15. Institution Profile. Go Where There is No Path. Mechtild Manus, the new Director of the Goethe-Institut Ireland talks about intercultural exchange and the Institut’s upcoming programme.
16. Art in the Public Realm: Profile. Home as Universe. Jennie Moran profiles her collaborative art/architecture project with architect Laura Harty, for older people’s housing in Naas, Co Kildare.
17. Debate. Autonomy or Not to Be? Jonathan Carroll reports on ‘Autonomous Practices, Autonomous Objects, Autonomous Institutions’, a debate held at the NCAD Gallery, Dublin (6 Nov 2012).
18. Residency. Unpredictable Rhythms of the Earth. Siobhan Macdonald reports on her residency at the historical seismic observatory of Emil Wiechert in Gottingen, Germany.
19. Critique. Reviews of recent exhibitions, events, publications and projects.
23. Project Profile. Fighting Amnesia. Zineb Sedira discusses her exhibition ‘Becoming Independent’ at the Royal Hibernian Academy, Dublin.
24. Art in the Public Realm: Profile. From Landscape to Artscape. Terre Duffy, Public Art Manager for Donegal County Council, reflects on 21 years of public art commissioning in the county.
25. Career Development. Participation, Process & Partnership. Lisa Fingleton discusses the fundamental values and ideas that have directed her career path.
26. How is it Made? Testing the Limits. Art critic Marianne O’Kane Boal talks to Adrian O’Connell,about the his recent exhibition ‘Off Limits’ at Platform Arts, Belfast
27. Seminar. Who Speaks on Whose Behalf? Dorothy Hunter reports on the seminar ‘On Conflict, Memory and Commemoration’, held at Belfast Exposed on 31 Oct 2012.
28. Opportunities. All the latest grants, awards, exhibition calls and commissions.
30. Project Profile. I’ve Got a Notebook (and I know how to use it). John Gayer discusses the ‘Artist Notebook Project 2012’, at the McKenna Gallery, Riverbank Arts Centre, Newbridge.
31. How is it Made? Migration & Transformation. Anthony Haughey discusses’Citizen’, his cross-border exhibition, shown at Highlanes Gallery, Drogheda and Millennium Court Gallery, Portadown.
33. Art in the Public Realm: Roundup. Public art commissions, site-specific works, socially-engaged practices and other forms of art outside the gallery.
34. Residency. Roam Home to a Dome. Linda Shevlin reports on her residency at the Organic Centre, Rossinver, Co Leitrim.
35. Regional contact. Processes of Change. VAI Northern Ireland Manager Feargal O’Malley discusses recent public art projects and commissions.