5. Column. Emily Mark Fitzgerald.
6. Column. Jonathan Carroll.
7. Column. Mark Fisher.
7. Roundup. Recent exhibitions and projects of note. The latest developments in the arts sector.
8. News. The latest developments in the arts sector.
9. Regional Profile. Visual arts resources and activity in Cork.
14. Regional Profile, Iron Age. James Hayes Discusses his Iron R Research Project. Archived in our ‘Articles’ section.
16. Profile. A Red Thread. Joanne Laws discusses ‘working. drawing’ at the Dock, Carrick-on-Shannon
17. Issue. Audience Development. Dr Ian Fillis puts forward his ideas on audience development in the arts. Archived in our ‘Articles’ section.
18.Interview. Bob Collins. Pauline Hadaway interviews Bob Collins about his new role as Chair of the Arts Council Northern Ireland.
19. Critique. Our 4 page Critique Supplement features six reviews of exhibitions, events, publications and projects – that are either current or have recently taken place in Ireland.
23. Profile. The Artist-Led Scene in Sligo. Shane Finan looks at developments in the Sligo art scene.
24. Residency Profile. I’m Squatting in Your Condo. Keef Winter describes his recent residency in Tokyo
25. How I Made. Hall of Mirrors. Ann Cleary talks about Connolly Cleary’s collaborative exhibition at Farmleigh House.
26. Residency Profile. Ebb and Flow. Katie Holten discusses her recent residency at A Studio in the Woods, New Orleans. Archived in our ‘Articles’ section.
28. Opportunities. All the lastest grants, awards, exhibition calls and commissions.
30. Interview. Sarah Pierce talks to Annie Fletcher about curating eva International 2012.
32. Profile. Labour Intensive. Liz Burns profiles the day-long performance/live art event, LABOUR.
33. Regional Contacts. Visual Artists Ireland’s regional contacts report from the field.
33. Art in Public. Public art commissions; site-specific works; socially-engaged practices and other forms of art outside the gallery.
34. Residency Profile. Fire Away. Claire Muckian discusses her recent residency at Guldagergaard, Denmark.
35. How I Made. In Vitae Fantastic. Milada Bacik considers her recent exhibition at The Drawing Room.